Here is how you make your own amazing natural deodorant recipe that works:
3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
3 Tbsp Baking Soda
2 Tbsp Shea Butter
2 Tbsp Arrow Root (only optional)
essential oils of your choice
- Melt the butter along with the coconut oil by double boiling it
- Make sure the heat is not turned up too high to burn the butter and oil
- The best way to double boil, is to find a good mason jar. Put the butter and oil into it and then put the jar into a pot of hot water and mildly heat it
- After you remove it from the heat, add the arrow root as well as the baking soda into the jar and mix well
- If you do not want to use arrow root, use a little more baking soda.
- Keep the jar in your bath and use whenever required.
There are several places where you can get these ingredients. You could also try and find these ingredients online at a health store.This is a very quick and easy natural deodorant recipe that works for all members of your family. After it has cooled the contents can be put into a deodorant stick but the problem with such a thing is that it would melt during summer.
This is a natural deodorant recipe that works well after you have detoxed. You can continue using this natural deodorant recipe that works, to make yourself a good deodorant that will last for as long as without having to put anymore chemicals into your body. This natural deodorant recipe is easy to make and wont take you more than a couple of minutes to get done. Choose a healthy lifestyle today!